* another "have y'all seen this?"
@ 2000-03-10 15:18 Sean Champ
From: Sean Champ @ 2000-03-10 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-general

possible financial support for Cygwin, and related projects:

http://www.sourcexchange.com/

<excerpt>

sourceXchange is a new forum linking Open Source Software developers
worldwide with intensifying commercial interest in Open Source software.
Call it one version of the Bazaar: sourceXchange is a wide-open marketplace
to facilitate a dynamic exchange between buyers and sellers, a place where
highly skilled Open Source developers supply their expertise to committed
buyers with well-defined, financially-backed Open Source projects.

</excerpt>

http://www.sourcexchange.com/HowTo_RFP.html
"Guidelines for Writing RFPs"
(Request for Project)

http://www.sourcexchange.com/how_do_i.html
SourceXchange HowTo(s)

http://www.sourcexchange.com/faq.html
FAQ.

* Re: another "have y'all seen this?"
@ 2000-03-10 18:21 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-03-10 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-general

On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 03:18:20PM -0800, Sean Champ wrote:
>possible financial support for Cygwin, and related projects:
>
> http://www.sourcexchange.com/
>
><excerpt>
>
>sourceXchange is a new forum linking Open Source Software developers
>worldwide with intensifying commercial interest in Open Source software.
>Call it one version of the Bazaar: sourceXchange is a wide-open marketplace
>to facilitate a dynamic exchange between buyers and sellers, a place where
>highly skilled Open Source developers supply their expertise to committed
>buyers with well-defined, financially-backed Open Source projects.
>
></excerpt>

Hmm.  Maybe I could quite my day job and work on Cygwin full time!

No.  Wait a minute...

cgf