* File Managers?
@ 2000-04-16 21:26 Tom Weichmann
From: Tom Weichmann @ 2000-04-16 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Just wondering if there are any x file managers which either
compile OOTB or which have been ported to cygwin?

Thank You,
Tom Weichmann

* Re: File Managers?
@ 2000-04-17 22:31 ` Terry Lincoln
From: Terry Lincoln @ 2000-04-17 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tomcw, cygwin

On Monday, April 17, 2000 3:29 AM, "Tom Weichmann" <tomcw@localnet.com>
wrote:

> Just wondering if there are any x file managers which either
> compile OOTB or which have been ported to cygwin?

XFree86 includes xfm which compiled for me and ran pretty good.
Hope it helps,

W. Terry Lincoln ICQ#39362285