On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 10:32:36AM +0200, Christian Jönsson wrote: >I was just wondering if ti would be a good thing (tm) to have the net >releases of cygwin in an other binary format than what we have now? > >My mind goes thinking rpm format or something similar. Something that >keeps track of what is installed and does provide a "neat" update >facility... > >Anyway, just my $.02 :-) Are you volunteering? cgf -- Want to unsubscribe from this list? Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com