* To Chris
@ 2000-07-14  2:49 Joerg Schaible
From: Joerg Schaible @ 2000-07-14  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Chris,

concerning the disclaimer of my company for the cygpath patch I tried to send you a modificated version of the disclaimer, but your email address seem to have changed (as mine) - my mail to you rebounced. Please send me a mail to jse@gft.de to establish the contact again ...

Greetings
Jörg

* Re: To Chris
@ 2000-07-14  8:41 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-07-14  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: joerg.schaible

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 10:48:57AM +0000, Joerg Schaible wrote:
>Hi Chris,
>
>concerning the disclaimer of my company for the cygpath patch I tried
>to send you a modificated version of the disclaimer, but your email
>address seem to have changed (as mine) - my mail to you rebounced.
>Please send me a mail to jse@gft.de to establish the contact again ...

My email address has been the same for more than two years.  I post
here on such a regular basis that I am amazed that you couldn't
find it here.  Anyway, it is in the "From: " line of this message.

You have probably misspelled the initials of my name.

cgf