* Pushing out Cygwin installations
@ 2001-01-11  9:01 Danko, Gary
From: Danko, Gary @ 2001-01-11  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

I couldn't find this anywhere in the archives. I want to install Cygwin once
and push it out to about 150 indentical servers. I tried copying the
directory as well as the registry key to another server but that failed to
give me the desired results.

The NEW installation couldn't find "root" so that made me curious. Where
does Cygwin store the information about the location of root?

If I install Cygwin on one machine.. How could I copy that installation
reliably to another machine?

Thanks
Gary