* RE: smtp?
       [not found] <3B8ED8D5.25989.27B3B27F@localhost>
@ 2001-08-31 12:13 ` Søren Pingel Dalsgaard
From: Søren Pingel Dalsgaard @ 2001-08-31 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thanks! I'll see what I can find...

/Søren

* Re: smtp?
@ 2001-08-31 12:28   ` Nick Drage
From: Nick Drage @ 2001-08-31 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Søren Pingel Dalsgaard; +Cc: cygwin

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 09:13:21PM +0200, Søren Pingel Dalsgaard wrote:
> Thanks! I'll see what I can find...

Note that, AFAIR, ssmtp is only for sending out mail, preferably just to a
smarthost, rather than acting as a mailserver.

If you want a mailserver on your host, you're probably better off running a
proper piece of Windows software.  For example exim runs on Windows as far
as I can tell from a *very* quick look around their website... www.exim.org.

--
1 partner, 1 child, 2 cats, 1 mortgage, and 7 credit cards to
support.... will deface websites for food.

* Re: smtp?
@ 2001-09-03  0:38     ` Soren Pingel Dalsgaard
From: Soren Pingel Dalsgaard @ 2001-09-03  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Drage; +Cc: cygwin