* ipc.h sem.h shm.h
@ 2001-11-15  3:10 Marcello
From: Marcello @ 2001-11-15  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
I'm looking to compile a program that needs semaphores and shared
memory. So I looked for sem.h, ipc.h and shm.h, but I still can't find
them, even if I look in the CVD web site:
src/winsup/cygwin/include/sys/
I read some emails in the mailing list, but I didn't find nothing
usefull... Can you help me? I need it for my thesis...
Thanks a lot,
bye,
                Marcello Barbieri

=====
c:\>ptk

* Re: ipc.h sem.h shm.h
@ 2001-11-15  4:01 ` Gerrit P. Haase
From: Gerrit P. Haase @ 2001-11-15  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcello; +Cc: cygwin

Hallo Marcello,

2001-11-22 23:35:32, du schriebst:

> Hi,
> I'm looking to compile a program that needs semaphores and shared
> memory. So I looked for sem.h, ipc.h and shm.h, but I still can't find
> them, even if I look in the CVD web site:
> src/winsup/cygwin/include/sys/
> I read some emails in the mailing list, but I didn't find nothing
> usefull... Can you help me? I need it for my thesis...
> Thanks a lot,

Look for 'cygipc' at the 'ported software' page at the cygin website.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=

* ipc.h sem.h shm.h