* Urgent Info Required
@ 2001-11-15  4:43 Farid Anwar
From: Farid Anwar @ 2001-11-15  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Wanted to enquire whether your Cygwin compiler toolkit is RETARGETABLE or
not ..... that is rertargetable in terms of the type of host or processor
.... like x86,mips etc .... and whether it would support mips r4k core ....

Thanks in advance ...
Farid ..

* Urgent Info Required
@ 2001-11-23  1:14 ` Farid Anwar
From: Farid Anwar @ 2001-11-23  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Wanted to enquire whether your Cygwin compiler toolkit is RETARGETABLE or
not ..... that is rertargetable in terms of the type of host or processor
.... like x86,mips etc .... and whether it would support mips r4k core ....

Thanks in advance ...
Farid ..

* Re: Urgent Info Required
@ 2001-11-23  5:10   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2001-11-23  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: farid_qureshi; +Cc: cygwin

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 08:40:19PM +0800, farid_qureshi@mail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wanted to enquire whether your Cygwin compiler toolkit is RETARGETABLE or not ..... that is rertargetable in terms of the type of host or processor .... like x86,mips etc .... and whether it would support mips r4kc core ....

You don't force an answer by resending this mail over and over again.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.

* Urgent Info Required
@ 2001-11-23  4:40 ` farid_qureshi
From: farid_qureshi @ 2001-11-23  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Wanted to enquire whether your Cygwin compiler toolkit is RETARGETABLE or not ..... that is rertargetable in terms of the type of host or processor .... like x86,mips etc .... and whether it would support mips r4kc core ....

Thanks in advance ...
Farid ..

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

* Urgent Info Required
@ 2001-11-23  1:48 ` farid_qureshi
From: farid_qureshi @ 2001-11-23  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2001-11-15  7:55 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2001-11-15  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: farid_qureshi; +Cc: cygwin

@ 2001-11-15  7:04 farid_qureshi
From: farid_qureshi @ 2001-11-15  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2001-11-15  5:20 farid_qureshi
From: farid_qureshi @ 2001-11-15  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2001-11-11  8:26 Farid Anwar
From: Farid Anwar @ 2001-11-11  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Wanted to enquire if you have an instruction set simulator (ISS) available
which fits the following specifications;

1) Supports the MIPS R4KC core
2) Supports multiple processors simultaneously
3) If the above requirements can be met then is this product (Instruction
Set Simulator)
   available as a set of APIs or may be aa a command line interface.

Thanks in advance ..

Regards ..
Farid

* urgent info required
@ 2001-06-15  6:07 farid qureshi
From: farid qureshi @ 2001-06-15  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello

urgent info required about retargettting a gnu c compiler on windows for MIPS or PowerPC ......
kindly guide me in this matter or refer to someone who can ......

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Make PC-to-Phone calls with Net2Phone.
Sign-up today at: http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/link.cgi?121