From: "Stephano Mariani" <sk.cygml@btinternet.com>
To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu>,
	"Mark Jones" <mark_umr@excite.com>
Cc: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: Re: New Install May Have a Bug
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:45:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I and my colleagues share the opinion that the setup should include an
option to install ALL the packages with or without source automatically...

It is a huge pain to manually go through all the packages selecting them
repeatedly since the most recent version isn't always the first to appear.

Perhaps a suggestion made earlier on this list by someone whose name i have
forgotten could be implemented: The setup could be controlled on the
commandline too perhaps with a filename as an argument. The file could
contain all the options required.

Stephano.