* Debug Info Generated Using -g Flag
@ 2001-11-19 11:38 Farid Anwar
From: Farid Anwar @ 2001-11-19 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I have an enquiry regarding the debug information generated by the gcc
compiler using the -g flag ....

The debug info generated is supposed to generate some info about the "line
numbers" in the object file in one of the sections mentioned in various
documents ..... however there is are no details regarding the format in
which this info is generated and how it can be retrieved ...

Kindly guide me regarding where can i find such details .....

Regards ....
Farid

* Re: Debug Info Generated Using -g Flag
@ 2001-11-19 11:58 ` Stephano Mariani
From: Stephano Mariani @ 2001-11-19 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Farid Anwar, cygwin

The debug info details are at http://cygwin.com/stabs_toc.html