From: "Axelle Apvrille" <axelle_apvrille@yahoo.fr>
To: "Robinow, David" <drobinow@dayton.adroit.com>, cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Can't obtain write permissions on my file...
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:54:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

Actually initially the problem was I did not know
who's causing the problem: Cygwin, Emacs or CVS...

Now, well, it looks more like an Emacs problem. I'll
probably follow up to some group regarding Emacs.

Bye.
Axelle.

 --- "Robinow, David" <drobinow@dayton.adroit.com> a
écrit : > > > If I log on the Unix machine, check out
my file,