* status gcc-3
@ 2002-03-01  2:57 Ildar Mulyukov
From: Ildar Mulyukov @ 2002-03-01  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

		Hello, cygwin hackers!
Would you please inform me about gcc-3.x status regarding to Cygwin
project? I mean

* status of gcc-3 ability at cygwin platform
	(I suggest 99%; when I tried it out 2month ago everything seemed to be
allright except spec - it was ugly)

* plans of using it as the default/alternative compiler available via
setup.exe

Thanks!
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,
   free SW programmer/designer

projects: http://os-development.sourceforge.net/

home: http://www.faki.mipt.ru/~ildar

* Re: status gcc-3
@ 2002-03-01  5:36 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-03-01  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 01:57:14PM +0300, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
>		Hello, cygwin hackers!
>Would you please inform me about gcc-3.x status regarding to Cygwin
>project? I mean
>
>* status of gcc-3 ability at cygwin platform
>	(I suggest 99%; when I tried it out 2month ago everything seemed to be
>allright except spec - it was ugly)
>
>* plans of using it as the default/alternative compiler available via
>setup.exe

No plans.

cgf