* Re: rxvt double width!
@ 2002-03-01 17:42 Rodrigo Medina
From: Rodrigo Medina @ 2002-03-01 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: pleriche

Hi Philip,
I also have found in my Windows95 machine that rxvt puts
a space (in some cases 2 spaces) after each character
for most of the fonts. I have found that rxvt functions
properly only with some fonts like the default font
 ( no -fn option), or with fonts like "8x16", or "courier-14"
 or "Courier New-14". I did not try all of them.
I hope this can be useful.

Rodrigo Medina
Centro de Física IVIC
rmedina@ivic.ve

* rxvt double width!
@ 2002-03-01  8:24 Philip Le Riche
From: Philip Le Riche @ 2002-03-01  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I've got rxvt working under win98, but on another machine running w95,
the window is double width, and text comes out double-spaced
(horizontally). I'm using a recent rxvt downloaded only a couple of
weeks ago. Looks like it thinks I'm using a 16 bit char code or
something? Tried reinstalling rxvt but to no avail. Ideas?

- Philip