Jason -- ...and then Jason House said... % % Adding "-f-" or even "-f foobar" to the command line does not make it How interesting. % work. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem to work with -m. I have ... % Something like having /home/Administrator/.procmailrc simply say "use % /Docume~1/jhouse/MyDocu~1/UnixHome/.procmailrc" would be better since it % guarantees that it won't get deleted after it grows in complexity. It's interesting to me that it's coming up as /home/Administrator rather than /home/jhouse, but that might not be the source of the problem. It does mean that you can't point /home to Docume~1, though. What about a simple procmailrc in /home/Administrator that says INCLUDERC=/Docume~1/jhouse/MyDocu~1/UnixHome/.procmailrc to just let procmail include the file rather than trying to be a filter for all (or do other folks need procmail on your box, too?). % % % -- % Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple % Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html % Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html % FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/ HTH & HAND :-D -- David T-G * It's easier to fight for one's principles (play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie (work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org http://www.justpickone.org/davidtg/ Shpx gur Pbzzhavpngvbaf Qrprapl Npg!