* Berkeley db versions?
@ 2002-09-05  5:45 Jim Drash
From: Jim Drash @ 2002-09-05  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I found in the archives references to Berkeley (or sleepycat) db versions
higher than the one currently in the distributions (db.3.1.7). These
higher versions were supposed to be added shortly.  What might be the
status of these versions?

Thanks in advance,
jim drash

* Re: Berkeley db versions?
@ 2002-09-06  5:14 ` Nicholas Wourms
From: Nicholas Wourms @ 2002-09-06  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Drash, cygwin

--- Jim Drash <JDrash@eesus.jnj.com> wrote:
> I found in the archives references to Berkeley (or sleepycat) db
> versions
> higher than the one currently in the distributions (db.3.1.7).
> These
> higher versions were supposed to be added shortly.  What might be
> the
> status of these versions?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> jim drash

I'm working on it, but since they contain c++ libraries I want to
build them with g++-3.2's ABI.  The only problem is that there is
some minor glitches wrt libtool and linking with g++-3.2's libstdc++.
 So I kindly ask that people be patient and bear with me on this.  If
it can't be resolved soon, I'll go ahead and release the c-only
libraries.  However, I'd *much* prefer to release the entire package
all at once.

Cheers,
Nicholas