* I guess I'm stupid...
@ 2002-09-07 16:25 John Perry
From: John Perry @ 2002-09-07 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello again Everyone,

	I guess I just don't get it. I used Cygwin setup to go out and get
the Gnupg distribution. It seems to have several things in it but I don't
seem to have an executable. Wouldn't the package include something like
gnupg.exe? At any rate I opted to download the source distribution from
the site. I guess I don't have enough memory because after applying the
patch, during the ./configure phase, my system spontaneously reboots. So I
guess my question is... Is there a gnupg executable available for Cygwin?
I can't seem to compile it and I would dearly like to have it.

--
 John Perry - perry@jpunix.com
 http://www.jpunix.com

* Re: I guess I'm stupid...
@ 2002-09-07 16:29 ` John Perry
From: John Perry @ 2002-09-07 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, John Perry wrote:

-> 	I guess I just don't get it. I used Cygwin setup to go out and get
-> the Gnupg distribution. It seems to have several things in it but I don't

I really am stupid! I found it! It's called gpg, not gnupg. My apologies
to everyone!

--
 John Perry - perry@jpunix.com
 http://www.jpunix.com

* Re: I guess I'm stupid...
@ 2002-09-07 17:03 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-09-07 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 05:58:42PM -0500, John Perry wrote:
>I guess I just don't get it.  I used Cygwin setup to go out and get the
>Gnupg distribution.  It seems to have several things in it but I don't
>seem to have an executable.  Wouldn't the package include something
>like gnupg.exe?

Go to http://cygwin.com/packages and click on gnupg and then click on
one of the available non-source directories.  You'll see several .exe
files in /usr/bin.  You should have the same files on your system.

FYI, AFAIK, the name of the executable is 'gpg', not 'gnupg'.