* strtof is missing
@ 2002-11-23 16:03 jblazi
From: jblazi @ 2002-11-23 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I use a pretty new Cygwin release and I notice that the strtof function is
missing in stdlib.h. On my Linux system the function is declared in stdlib.h.

Can anybody help me? I should have to convert a string to a flat and this
seems to be the only possibility. (O do not want to have double).

TIA,

--
Janos Blazi

* RE: strtof is missing
@ 2002-12-05  7:32 Rolf Campbell
From: Rolf Campbell @ 2002-12-05  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
From: Rolf Campbell @ 2002-12-05 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: jjohnstn

Wouldn't it be more helpful to point out that the function is
deprecated?

-Rolf