* How to compile static to avoid the need for cygwin1.dll
@ 2003-09-04 12:28 Ivan Hernandez
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ivan Hernandez @ 2003-09-04 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello! i'm trying searchs in google to find info on how to compile
statically linked binary files on cugwin in order to avoid the need of
having cygwin1.dll with my programs. I need it because some people is
alergic to thing that don't understand, and i will not code twice things
that are already done in *nix and compiles with cygwin!
Please, if someone knows something better than the old -static thing for
the gcc let me know!
Ivan Hernandez