* PRIVATE FUNDS AND BUSINESS TRANSFER
@ 2004-05-27  9:07 DR. (MRS.) LUISA PIMENTEL ESTRADA
From: DR. (MRS.) LUISA PIMENTEL ESTRADA @ 2004-05-27  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dear Freind ,

Please it is very important that  , for reasons of my privacy sake and the large   amount of funds involved , i have attached the document regarding  this matter,
to this mail , Please see attachment,

Thank you .

Yours Truly ,

Dr.(Mrs.) pimentel luisa Estrada

[-- Attachment #2: PRIVATE FUNDS AND BUSINESS TRANSFER.txt --]

Dear  freind,

This is a proposal in context ,but ,actually an appeal soliciting for your unreserved assistance ,in carrying
out,an urgent transaction requiring maximum confidence.Though this approach  appears  ,desperate, I can
assure you that whatever questions you would need to ask ,and any other thing you will need   to know
regarding this proposal,will be adequately answered , to give you a clearer understanding,enabling us arrive
 at a successful  conclusion.

My name is  Dr.  Pimentel luisa  Estrada,   wife  of  His Excellency  Joseph  Estrada, former President of The
Philippines. My husband was recently impeached from office , by an intentionally and internally  organised
backed uprising of mass demonstrators within the the Senate .He is presently in jail on trumped up charges
of corruption, embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of economy plunder ,this might lead to a possible
 death sentence.

The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to avoid demonstration by ,his own supporters.
 I realized a reasonable amount of money , from various lucrative business transactions ,which I successfully
executed under my capacity ,during my husband's regime as President of Philippines. I have plans to invest this
money for my children's future on REAL ESTATE and INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION.I had ,before my husbands
impeachement carefully ,moved out these funds (US$30 million), to an offshore Deposit Company in the
 European Union.

From past experiences, many people I had regarded as close friends has capitalize on my family's travail to run
 away with my money. In order to avert this negative development, I in conjunction with my son now seek your
 permission to allow my attorney do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of the stated
funds from the deposit company to your name, so thatthe funds (US$30million) would be released to you as the
new owner (on behalf of me and my family).

Your honest and genuine asssitance is needed here ,because when I deposited the funds in the deposit company,
I told them that it belonged to a foreign business partner , apart from this hindrance,my present situation and
position will not allow me to claim the funds , without a huge publicity.Consequently, I will present you as the
owner of the funds in the Deposit Company so you can be able to
claim them.

This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately;

1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers

Once I receive this information, I will prepare the necessary documents that will put you in place as the new owner
of the funds. The money will then be released to your custody by the Deposit Company, for us to share in the ratio
 of 70% for us and 30% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by a reputable
solicitor and this will guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.If you are interested, please reply immediately
 via my private email address.Upon your response, I shall then introduce you to my son who is going to discuss with you
regarding further explanation that will help you understand the transaction clearly.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please ,we employ you to observe utmost confidentiality and be
rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both parties because we shall require your assistance to invest
 our share in your country (buying of properties like houses, hotels etc).Due to our desire and urgent need to invest outside my troubled country .

This is why your urgent action and response is of priority to enable us conclude this transaction in a timely and professional
manner. For utmost confidentiality  sake Please reply me using private email
, undermentioned below   , please this is very important ,

 EMAIL: pimentel1e@hsuchi.net

I do expect to hear from you shortly , but if you are OTHERWISE not interested ,please accept my unreserved apology.

YOURS TRULY,

@ 2004-05-27  8:16 DR. (MRS.) LUISA PIMENTEL ESTRADA
From: DR. (MRS.) LUISA PIMENTEL ESTRADA @ 2004-05-27  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

[...]