* Runtime error
@ 2011-10-14  9:49 phiroc
From: phiroc @ 2011-10-14  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I have just installed cygwin on Windows 7 and I get the following runtime error once every so often:

Runtime Error! Program c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe R6016 - not enough space for thread data

Furthermore, when I open a terminal and source my old .bashrc file, the following message appear four times:

-bash: /home/<myname> is a directory

Any help would be much appreciated.

Philippe

* Re: Runtime error
@ 2011-10-14 20:12 ` David Sastre
From: David Sastre @ 2011-10-14 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:49:31AM +0200, phiroc@free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just installed cygwin on Windows 7 and I get the following runtime error once every so often:
> Runtime Error! Program c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe R6016 - not enough space for thread data

Please follow the directions in

> Furthermore, when I open a terminal and source my old .bashrc file, the following message appear four times:
> -bash: /home/<myname> is a directory

Noone of us know the contents of you bashrc, so it's difficult to
guess.

--
Huella de clave primaria: AD8F BDC0 5A2C FD5F A179  60E7 F79B AB04 5299 EC56

* runtime error
@ 2000-03-24  4:35 Andrew M. Neiderer
From: Andrew M. Neiderer @ 2000-03-24  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, neiderer

I have a C++ program which runs fine on our SGIs around here using GNU
C++ (gcc).
However when I run it on my PC (a Dell, NT4.0) using Cygwin B20.1 port,
I get "zeroes"
instead of the actual data; it compiles fine and runs to completion but
doesn't correctly
get the data.  Do I need to use some kind of flag when compiling to
increase
physical memory; the size of my array is 1201 x 601.

This may not be a clear description of my problem.  I will send code if
that would be easier.
I think it would only take a few minutes for someone there to figure out
my problem.

Thank you.

- Andrew M. Neiderer (neiderer@arl.mil)
   US Army Research Lab