On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:35:10PM +0200, SPC wrote: > No problem. But let me organize myself :-) > > But, one questión... Some preferences to stablish a repository ? I have > account in Git, Sourceforge and Google for diverse projects, and I could use > one Project Site as ProjectLinkr or Teambox if needed. In the most simple > case, I could define a resource and store the work under a Public Directory > in Dropbox, Box.net or similar services. > > Preferences ? GitHub is fine for me, but I'll use whichever one you prefer. -- Primary key fingerprint: AD8F BDC0 5A2C FD5F A179 60E7 F79B AB04 5299 EC56