From: "David Lindström" <info@davidlindstrom.se>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Cygwin GCC and debug info source file paths
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 00:44:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi, I didn't know where to put this. I'm trying to use a cygwin build of GCC
for arm (binaries from gnuarm.com). When I build a simple dummy application
just doing some matrix multiplications in a loop, it creates a nice
executable file with debug info, but the path to the source file is a cygwin
path which is incompatible with the debugging tool I'm trying to use. I'm
wondering if there's a way to generate the exe with relative paths to the
source files, alternatively to use windows paths?

The tool is Trace32 from Lauterbach, currently experementing with the arm
simulator from the website.

Mvh
David Lindström