* Cygwin corrupted taskkill in windows commandline
@ 2012-09-20 17:18 Hazel
From: Hazel @ 2012-09-20 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi, I just installed cygwin and now I can not use the native taskkill command
from windows command line, it will only reply with:

'taskkill' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

This installation of Windows XP Pro 32Bit SP3 has been working with no
issues since it was installed a year ago.

I really need to solve this issue as ALOT of tools i have for windows uses
"taskkill" for aborting DOS programs i use for special equipment such as a
dot-matrix printer.