* setting up SFTP to a web site's files without changing the home directory
@ 2013-03-10 19:10 Katherine Moss
From: Katherine Moss @ 2013-03-10 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I have looked for this for a while now, and I can't seem to find a good explanation for it.  I'm trying to set up an SSH server via Cygwin on my Windows Server machine so that me and maybe one other can update our web site running under IIS on that same server.  I'd like to not have to change the home directory, but is that the only way to do it?  Do I just have to point the directory in the passwd file to the directory that contains the web site files for both me and the other user?  Thanks.

* Re: setting up SFTP to a web site's files without changing the home directory
@ 2013-03-10 21:59 ` David T-G
From: David T-G @ 2013-03-10 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CygWin Users' List