* snapshots down for the day
@ 2013-07-15  1:48 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-07-15  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Cygwin snapshots will not be available for a few hours this Sunday.

FYI
cgf

* Re: snapshots down for the day
@ 2013-07-15  5:43 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-07-15  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:30:54PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>Cygwin snapshots will not be available for a few hours this Sunday.

They should be working again, at least nominally.

I've uploaded the first 64 bit snapshot.  I'm not entirely sure that
the page will list 64 and 32 bit snapshots the way that I intended
but I'll fix things if something is broken.

cgf