* Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-20 21:26 Daniel Brown
From: Daniel Brown @ 2013-07-20 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

So I have some code I am trying to port to Cygwin but I am getting the
error:

fatal error in forked process - failed to create new win32 semaphore,
Win32 error 87

when calling fork() in a C program when openmp code has been used
beforehand. I've got the following test code which reduces the problem
down to as little code as I could:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <omp.h>
#include <sys/types.h>

int main(void)
{
     pid_t childPID;

     #pragma omp parallel
     {
         printf("I'm an openmp thread...\n");
     }

     childPID =3D fork();

     if(childPID >=3D 0) {
         if(childPID =3D=3D 0) {
             printf("Child fork\n");
         } else {
             printf("Parent fork\n");
         }
     } else {
         printf("Fork failed");
         return 1;
     }

     return 0;
}

To build I just use "gcc -fopenmp para.c" and the output I get is...

I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
Parent fork 0 [main] a 18640 D:\usr\code\c\a.exe: *** fatal error
in forked process - failed to create new win32 semaphore, Win32 error
87

I have tried doing a rebaseall as I had similar error in the past but it
didn't fix it. I have also tried a clean install on a separate Windows
2008 R2 machine which didn't work either.

The version of GCC is 4.7.3 and I am on Windows 8 Professional
64-bit, Cygwin 1.7.20(0.266/5/3).

Thanks,
Daniel

* Re: Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-21  7:10 ` Larry Hall (Cygwin)
From: Larry Hall (Cygwin) @ 2013-07-21  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 7/20/2013 3:30 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I have some code I am trying to port to Cygwin but I am getting the
> error:
>
> fatal error in forked process - failed to create new win32 semaphore,
> Win32 error 87
>
> when calling fork() in a C program when openmp code has been used
> beforehand. I've got the following test code which reduces the problem
> down to as little code as I could:
>
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <omp.h>
> #include <sys/types.h>
>
> int main(void)
> {
>       pid_t childPID;
>
>       #pragma omp parallel
>       {
>           printf("I'm an openmp thread...\n");
>       }
>
>       childPID =3D fork();
>
>       if(childPID >=3D 0) {
>           if(childPID =3D=3D 0) {
>               printf("Child fork\n");
>           } else {
>               printf("Parent fork\n");
>           }
>       } else {
>           printf("Fork failed");
>           return 1;
>       }
>
>       return 0;
> }
>
> To build I just use "gcc -fopenmp para.c" and the output I get is...
>
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> Parent fork 0 [main] a 18640 D:\usr\code\c\a.exe: *** fatal error
> in forked process - failed to create new win32 semaphore, Win32 error
> 87
>
> I have tried doing a rebaseall as I had similar error in the past but it
> didn't fix it. I have also tried a clean install on a separate Windows
> 2008 R2 machine which didn't work either.
>
> The version of GCC is 4.7.3 and I am on Windows 8 Professional
> 64-bit, Cygwin 1.7.20(0.266/5/3).

Please send cygcheck output as requested at the link below:

Larry

A: Yes.

@ 2013-07-22  9:26 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-07-22  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jul 20 19:30, Daniel Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I have some code I am trying to port to Cygwin but I am getting the
> error:
>
> fatal error in forked process - failed to create new win32 semaphore,
> Win32 error 87
>
> when calling fork() in a C program when openmp code has been used
> beforehand. I've got the following test code which reduces the problem
> down to as little code as I could:
>
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <omp.h>
> #include <sys/types.h>
>
> int main(void)
> {
>      pid_t childPID;
>
>      #pragma omp parallel
>      {
>          printf("I'm an openmp thread...\n");
>      }
>
>      childPID =3D fork();
>
>      if(childPID >=3D 0) {
>          if(childPID =3D=3D 0) {
>              printf("Child fork\n");
>          } else {
>              printf("Parent fork\n");
>          }
>      } else {
>          printf("Fork failed");
>          return 1;
>      }
>
>      return 0;
> }
>
> To build I just use "gcc -fopenmp para.c" and the output I get is...
>
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> Parent fork 0 [main] a 18640 D:\usr\code\c\a.exe: *** fatal error
> in forked process - failed to create new win32 semaphore, Win32 error
> 87

I didn't try with 1.7.20, but with the current 1.7.21 and with the
latest snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, on 32 and 64 bit,
and this is what I get on both cases:

  $ uname -r
  1.7.21(0.267/5/3)
  $ gcc -g -fopenmp -o openmp-test openmp-test.c
  $ ./openmp-test
  I'm an openmp thread...
  I'm an openmp thread...
  Parent fork
  Child fork
  $

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-23 12:36   ` Daniel Brown
From: Daniel Brown @ 2013-07-23 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I've wiped my old version of Cygwin and installed it fresh on my computer
and 1.7.21 doesn't work for me, either 32 or 64 bit. I have tried a Win
7 x86
virtual machine and it worked, on a Win 8 x86 virtual machine though I see
the same error. Therefore I guess it is a Windows 8 issue unless you are
running it?

I tried replacing the cygwin1.dll with the latest snapshots 1.7.22s x86
and that still had the fork error. I have also tried running in safe
mode and
stopping all my anti-virus software just incase that was interfering
somehow.
So I get as an output now...

Daniel@XPS15z ~
$ uname -r
1.7.22s(0.268/5/3)

Daniel@XPS15z ~
$ ./a.exe
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
Parent fork 1 [main] a 5832 C:\cygwin\home\Daniel\a.exe: *** fatal error
in forked process - failed
to create new win32 semaphore, currentvalue -2, Win32 error 87

However if I reduce the number of threads from 4 to 2 with:

#pragma omp parallel num_threads(2)
{
printf("I'm an openmp thread...\n");
}

it works fine, if I use 3 threads then the error comes back.
Interestingly the the value of currentvalue
changes each time I run the program if I use 4 or more threads, if I use
3 then it is always -1.

Looking at the source in thread.cc _fixup_after_fork() the win32 error
87 is ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER
which is due to currentvalue < 0.

My only guess is that there is a race condition on the currentvalue--
operations perhaps?

Thanks,
Daniel

@ 2013-07-23 13:15     ` Ken Brown
From: Ken Brown @ 2013-07-23 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 7/23/2013 8:28 AM, Daniel Brown wrote:
> I've wiped my old version of Cygwin and installed it fresh on my computer
> and 1.7.21 doesn't work for me, either 32 or 64 bit. I have tried a Win
> 7 x86
> virtual machine and it worked, on a Win 8 x86 virtual machine though I see
> the same error. Therefore I guess it is a Windows 8 issue

No, I can reproduce it consistently on my Windows 7 system, running
1.7.22, on both 32-bit and 64-bit.  It also just happened to me while
running emacs.  This is not reproducible, but it was previously reported
by another user:

On 64-bit, the output is

$ ./openmp-test.exe
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
I'm an openmp thread...
Parent fork
       0 [main] openmp-test 6640
C:\cygwin64\home\kbrown\openmp-test.exe: *** fatal error in forked
process - failed to create new win32 semaphore, currentvalue 4294967294,
Win32 error 87

Ken

* Re: Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-23 14:19     ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-07-23 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jul 23 13:28, Daniel Brown wrote:
> I've wiped my old version of Cygwin and installed it fresh on my computer
> and 1.7.21 doesn't work for me, either 32 or 64 bit. I have tried a
> Win 7 x86
> virtual machine and it worked, on a Win 8 x86 virtual machine though I see
> the same error. Therefore I guess it is a Windows 8 issue unless you are
> running it?

Yes, Windows 8/64 is my major test machine.

> I tried replacing the cygwin1.dll with the latest snapshots 1.7.22s x86
> and that still had the fork error. I have also tried running in safe
> mode and
> stopping all my anti-virus software just incase that was interfering
> somehow.
> So I get as an output now...
>
> Daniel@XPS15z ~
> $ uname -r
> 1.7.22s(0.268/5/3)
>
> Daniel@XPS15z ~
> $ ./a.exe
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> I'm an openmp thread...
> Parent fork 1 [main] a 5832 C:\cygwin\home\Daniel\a.exe: *** fatal
> error in forked process - failed
> to create new win32 semaphore, currentvalue -2, Win32 error 87
>
> However if I reduce the number of threads from 4 to 2 with:
>
> #pragma omp parallel num_threads(2)
> {
> printf("I'm an openmp thread...\n");
> }

Ah, now there's something different.  If I set the number of threads to
4, I can reproduce this problem almost every try with currentvalue -2,
occassionally with currentvalue -1.

> Looking at the source in thread.cc _fixup_after_fork() the win32
> error 87 is ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER
> which is due to currentvalue < 0.
>
> My only guess is that there is a race condition on the
> currentvalue-- operations perhaps?

Apparently.  I investigate...

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-23 14:39       ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-07-23 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jul 23 15:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 23 13:28, Daniel Brown wrote:
> > and that still had the fork error. I have also tried running in safe
> > mode and
> > stopping all my anti-virus software just incase that was interfering
> > somehow.
> > So I get as an output now...
> >
> > Daniel@XPS15z ~
> > $ uname -r
> > 1.7.22s(0.268/5/3)
> >
> > Daniel@XPS15z ~
> > $ ./a.exe
> > I'm an openmp thread...
> > I'm an openmp thread...
> > I'm an openmp thread...
> > I'm an openmp thread...
> > Parent fork 1 [main] a 5832 C:\cygwin\home\Daniel\a.exe: *** fatal
> > error in forked process - failed
> > to create new win32 semaphore, currentvalue -2, Win32 error 87
> >
> > However if I reduce the number of threads from 4 to 2 with:
> >
> > #pragma omp parallel num_threads(2)
> > {
> > printf("I'm an openmp thread...\n");
> > }
>
> Ah, now there's something different.  If I set the number of threads to
> 4, I can reproduce this problem almost every try with currentvalue -2,
> occassionally with currentvalue -1.
>
> > Looking at the source in thread.cc _fixup_after_fork() the win32
> > error 87 is ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER
> > which is due to currentvalue < 0.
> >
> > My only guess is that there is a race condition on the
> > currentvalue-- operations perhaps?
>
> Apparently.  I investigate...

Yes, there was a race condition in setting the value of the semaphore
private "currentvalue" member.  The only reason to keep track of the
value is to allow _fixup_after_fork to set the right value, but here the
race comes into play.  I redesigned this part so that it only sets
currentvalue once, right from fork itself, to propagate the correct
value to the child process.

I'm just building new 32 and 64 bit snapshots.  They should be available
on http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ in an hour at the latest.  Please give
it a try.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-23 15:13         ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-07-23 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jul 23 16:18, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 23 15:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Jul 23 13:28, Daniel Brown wrote:
> > > and that still had the fork error. I have also tried running in safe
> > > mode and
> > > stopping all my anti-virus software just incase that was interfering
> > > somehow.
> > > So I get as an output now...
> > >
> > > Daniel@XPS15z ~
> > > $ uname -r
> > > 1.7.22s(0.268/5/3)
> > >
> > > Daniel@XPS15z ~
> > > $ ./a.exe
> > > I'm an openmp thread...
> > > I'm an openmp thread...
> > > I'm an openmp thread...
> > > I'm an openmp thread...
> > > Parent fork 1 [main] a 5832 C:\cygwin\home\Daniel\a.exe: *** fatal
> > > error in forked process - failed
> > > to create new win32 semaphore, currentvalue -2, Win32 error 87
> > >
> > > However if I reduce the number of threads from 4 to 2 with:
> > >
> > > #pragma omp parallel num_threads(2)
> > > {
> > > printf("I'm an openmp thread...\n");
> > > }
> >
> > Ah, now there's something different.  If I set the number of threads to
> > 4, I can reproduce this problem almost every try with currentvalue -2,
> > occassionally with currentvalue -1.
> >
> > > Looking at the source in thread.cc _fixup_after_fork() the win32
> > > error 87 is ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER
> > > which is due to currentvalue < 0.
> > >
> > > My only guess is that there is a race condition on the
> > > currentvalue-- operations perhaps?
> >
> > Apparently.  I investigate...
>
> Yes, there was a race condition in setting the value of the semaphore
> private "currentvalue" member.  The only reason to keep track of the
> value is to allow _fixup_after_fork to set the right value, but here the
> race comes into play.  I redesigned this part so that it only sets
> currentvalue once, right from fork itself, to propagate the correct
> value to the child process.
>
> I'm just building new 32 and 64 bit snapshots.  They should be available
> on http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ in an hour at the latest.  Please give
> it a try.

Both snapshots are up.  Test away.

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-24 13:03           ` Daniel Brown
From: Daniel Brown @ 2013-07-24 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Works perfectly! Been running my code since yesterday and no issues so far.

Thanks for the quick fix,
Daniel

@ 2013-07-24 13:04             ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-07-24 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jul 24 13:52, Daniel Brown wrote:
> Works perfectly! Been running my code since yesterday and no issues so far.
>
> Thanks for the quick fix,
> Daniel

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU, but other than that, thanks for your
feedback.

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: Win32 error in C program using openmp and fork()
@ 2013-07-23 14:22 Daniel Brown
From: Daniel Brown @ 2013-07-23 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2013-07-21 23:46 Daniel Brown
From: Daniel Brown @ 2013-07-21 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Larry,

Ah I attached it as a text file to the last email but that didn't work apparently, here it is...

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Sat Jul 20 18:05:14 2013

Windows 8 Professional N Ver 6.2 Build 9200

Running under WOW64 on AMD64

C:\cygwin\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageMagick-6.8.6-Q16
C:\Program Files (x86)\Measurement Computing\DAQ\
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v5.0\bin\
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v5.0\libnvvp\
D:\usr\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4
C:\Windows\system32
C:\Windows
C:\Windows\System32\Wbem
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\
C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x64
C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
C:\Python27
C:\Python27\DLLs
C:\Python27\Scripts
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\vtk
C:\Python27\gnuplot\binary
C:\Program Files (x86)\pythonxy\SciTE-3.2.2-1
C:\Program Files (x86)\pythonxy\console
C:\MinGW32-xy\bin
D:\finesse\
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\
C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2012b\bin
C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\GtkSharp\2.12\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\TypeScript\
C:\Program Files (x86)\apache-ant-1.8.4\bin
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_43\bin
C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin
C:\Chocolatey\bin
C:\Program Files\pstoedit
C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Pscx\Apps

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe
UID: 1001(Daniel)   GID: 513(None)
513(None)           0(root)             544(Administrators) 545(Users)

SysDir: C:\Windows\system32
WinDir: C:\Windows

CYGWIN = 'nodosfilewarning server ntsec'
Path = 'C:\Program Files\ConEmu\ConEmu;C:\cygwin\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageMagick-6.8.6-Q16;C:\Program Files (x86)\Measurement Computing\DAQ\;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v5.0\bin\;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v5.0\libnvvp\;D:\usr\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x64;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Python27;C:\Python27\DLLs;C:\Python27\Scripts;C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\vtk;C:\Python27\gnuplot\binary;C:\Program Files (x86)\pythonxy\SciTE-3.2.2-1;C:\Program Files (x86)\pythonxy\console;C:\MinGW32-xy\bin;D:\finesse\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2012b\bin;C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\GtkSharp\2.12\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\TypeScript\;C:\Program Files (x86)\apache-ant-1.8.4\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_43\bin;C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin;C:\Chocolatey\bin;C:\Program Files\pstoedit;C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Pscx\Apps'

ALLUSERSPROFILE = 'C:\ProgramData'
ANDROID_NDK_PATH = 'C:\Program Files\Android\ndk\android-ndk-r8d'
ANT_HOME = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\apache-ant-1.8.4'
APPDATA = 'C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming'
ChocolateyInstall = 'C:\Chocolatey'
CommonProgramFiles = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files'
CommonProgramFiles(x86) = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files'
CommonProgramW6432 = 'C:\Program Files\Common Files'
COMPUTERNAME = 'XPS15Z'
ComSpec = 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe'
ConEmuANSI = 'ON'
ConEmuArgs = ''
ConEmuBaseDir = 'C:\Program Files\ConEmu\ConEmu'
ConEmuBuild = '120727c'
ConEmuConfig = ''
ConEmuDir = 'C:\Program Files\ConEmu'
ConEmuHWND = '0x00210A6C'
CUDA_PATH = 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v5.0\'
CUDA_PATH_V5_0 = 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v5.0\'
DISPLAY = ':0'
FINESSE_DIR = 'D:\finesse\'
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK = 'NO'
GNUPLOT_LIB = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\gnuplot\demo'
GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_X86_64 = 'C:\gstreamer-sdk\0.10\x86_64\'
GTK_BASEPATH = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GtkSharp\2.12\'
HOMEDRIVE = 'C:'
HOMEPATH = '\Users\Daniel'
JAVA_HOME = 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_43'
KATINI = 'D:\finesse\base\kat.ini'
LOCALAPPDATA = 'C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local'
LOGONSERVER = '\\MicrosoftAccount'
nodosfilewarning = '1'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = '4'
NVCUDASAMPLES5_0_ROOT = 'C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v5.0\'
NVCUDASAMPLES_ROOT = 'C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v5.0\'
NVTOOLSEXT_PATH = 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvToolsExt\'
OS = 'Windows_NT'
PATHEXT = '.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC;.CPL'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = 'x86'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432 = 'AMD64'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = 'Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = '6'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = '2a07'
ProgramData = 'C:\ProgramData'
ProgramFiles = 'C:\Program Files (x86)'
ProgramFiles(x86) = 'C:\Program Files (x86)'
ProgramW6432 = 'C:\Program Files'
PROMPT = '$P$G'
PSModulePath = 'C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\'
PUBLIC = 'C:\Users\Public'
SSH_AGENT_PID = '17504'
SSH_AUTH_SOCK = '/tmp/ssh-i9XhDLF8J1Ny/agent.9740'
SystemDrive = 'C:'
SystemRoot = 'C:\Windows'
TEMP = 'C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp'
TMP = 'C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp'
USERDOMAIN = 'XPS15Z'
USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE = 'XPS15Z'
USERNAME = 'Daniel'
USERPROFILE = 'C:\Users\Daniel'
VS100COMNTOOLS = 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\Tools\'
VS110COMNTOOLS = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\Tools\'
VS90COMNTOOLS = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\Tools\'
VTK_DATA_ROOT = 'C:\Python27\VTKData'
windir = 'C:\Windows'
WIX = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.7\'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygwin\Installations
  (default) = '\??\C:\cygwin'
  a4da657e7071ada5 = '\??\D:'
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygwin\setup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Installations
  (default) = '\??\C:\cygwin'
  a4da657e7071ada5 = '\??\D:'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\setup
  (default) = 'C:\cygwin'

obcaseinsensitive set to 1

Cygwin installations found in the registry:
  System: Key: c5e39b7a9d22bafb Path: C:\cygwin
  System: Key: a4da657e7071ada5 Path: D: (ORPHANED)
  User:   Key: c5e39b7a9d22bafb Path: C:\cygwin
  User:   Key: a4da657e7071ada5 Path: D: (ORPHANED)

c:  hd  NTFS    353051Mb  37% CP CS UN PA FC
d:  hd  NTFS    342244Mb  52% CP CS UN PA FC
e:  cd             N/A    N/A

C:\cygwin        /          system  binary,auto
C:\cygwin\bin    /usr/bin   system  binary,auto
C:\cygwin\lib    /usr/lib   system  binary,auto
cygdrive prefix  /cygdrive  user    binary,auto

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\awk
 -> C:\cygwin\bin\gawk.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Found: C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\cpp.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe hides C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\cpp.exe
Not Found: crontab
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\Windows\system32\find.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe hides C:\Windows\system32\find.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\gcc.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe hides C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\gdb.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe hides C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\kill.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\ld.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe hides C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Found: C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\make.exe
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe hides C:\MinGW32-xy\bin\make.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Not Found: patch
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\perl.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ssh.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\tar.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\test.exe
Found: C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\vtk\test
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\test.exe hides C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\vtk\test
Found: D:\finesse\test
Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\test.exe hides D:\finesse\test
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\vi.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\vim.exe

  449k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygasn1-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygasn1-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:34
   14k 2012/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygattr-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygattr-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-04 12:35
  119k 2012/11/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygblkid-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygblkid-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-11-05 02:13
   62k 2011/05/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-05-21 20:16
  944k 2013/02/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcairo-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcairo-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-13 06:01
   21k 2013/02/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcairo-gobject-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcairo-gobject-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-13 06:01
  104k 2013/02/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcairo-script-interpreter-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcairo-script-interpreter-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-13 06:02
  115k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcloog-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcloog-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 19:44
   10k 2013/03/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcom_err-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcom_err-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-11 02:04
    7k 2012/05/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-07 12:18
 1247k 2013/02/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-12 14:46
 1518k 2013/02/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-12 14:44
  373k 2013/02/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcurl-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcurl-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-08 01:42
   20k 2013/04/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdatrie-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdatrie-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-12 12:01
  929k 2011/11/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.5.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-11-10 19:52
 1284k 2011/11/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-11-10 18:45
  263k 2013/06/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdbus-1-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdbus-1-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-13 20:07
   93k 2011/11/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.5.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-11-10 19:53
  105k 2011/11/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-11-10 18:46
  170k 2013/07/03 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdialog-11.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdialog-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-07-03 05:58
  140k 2012/05/03 C:\cygwin\bin\cygedit-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygedit-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-03 18:12
  148k 2013/04/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-16 14:02
   28k 2013/01/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfam-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfam-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-16 22:53
   21k 2011/10/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygffi-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygffi-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-10-23 14:33
   24k 2013/05/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygffi-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygffi-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-12 22:40
  189k 2013/04/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-08 03:55
   23k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontenc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 22:17
   43k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 14:49
   43k 2009/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-11-20 19:14
   47k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygformw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygformw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 17:31
  583k 2013/05/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-14 04:42
  103k 2013/06/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcc_s-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggcc_s-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-16 04:33
  449k 2011/05/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggcrypt-11.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggcrypt-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-05-20 03:29
  227k 2012/09/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggd-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggd-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-09-05 14:38
   19k 2009/02/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-02-26 07:58
    8k 2009/02/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-02-26 07:58
  955k 2013/06/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggfortran-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggfortran-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-16 04:51
   33k 2013/03/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggg-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggg-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-15 22:30
   46k 2013/03/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygggi-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygggi-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-15 22:38
   10k 2013/03/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygggiwmh-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygggiwmh-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-15 22:47
   24k 2013/03/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggii-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggii-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-15 22:30
 1273k 2013/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggio-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggio-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-06 04:24
  167k 2012/11/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglapi-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglapi-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-11-18 20:49
  937k 2013/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-06 04:18
   12k 2013/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-06 04:21
  451k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmp-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmp-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 18:40
  317k 2011/07/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-31 06:14
   20k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmpxx-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmpxx-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 18:40
  650k 2012/08/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnutls-26.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnutls-26.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-08-28 13:19
   22k 2012/08/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnutls-extra-26.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnutls-extra-26.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-08-28 13:19
   24k 2012/08/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnutls-openssl-27.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnutls-openssl-27.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-08-28 13:19
   52k 2012/08/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggnutlsxx-27.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggnutlsxx-27.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-08-28 13:19
  298k 2013/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggobject-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggobject-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-06 04:21
   49k 2013/06/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggomp-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggomp-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-16 04:35
   14k 2011/05/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggpg-error-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggpg-error-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-05-20 03:04
  131k 2013/04/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggraphite2-3.dll - os=4.0 img=3.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggraphite2-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-15 08:26
 6608k 2012/09/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggs-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggs-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-09-04 14:51
 1724k 2011/06/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggsl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggsl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-06-26 22:14
  199k 2011/06/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggslcblas-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggslcblas-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-06-26 21:59
  180k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggssapi-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggssapi-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:58
    6k 2013/05/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggthread-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-06 04:21
  540k 2012/12/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygharfbuzz-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygharfbuzz-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-12-17 00:58
   11k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygheimbase-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygheimbase-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:31
   20k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygheimntlm-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygheimntlm-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:49
   24k 2009/06/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory6.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-06-23 13:20
   25k 2012/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory7.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-04 22:07
  211k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghx509-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghx509-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:37
   74k 2012/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygICE-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygICE-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-03-12 09:30
  985k 2011/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-10-16 18:01
    0k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicudata.dll17852k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicudata48.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygicudata48.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-26 12:36
    0k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicui18n.dll 1809k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicui18n48.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygicui18n48.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-26 11:53
    0k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuio.dll   35k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuio48.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygicuio48.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-26 11:56
    0k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicule.dll  233k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicule48.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygicule48.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-26 11:53
    0k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiculx.dll   42k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiculx48.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiculx48.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-26 11:54
    0k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicutest.dll   51k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicutest48.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygicutest48.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-26 11:54
    0k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuuc.dll 1238k 2011/07/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygicuuc48.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygicuuc48.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-26 11:50
  192k 2013/04/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygidn-11.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygidn-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-05 09:35
   35k 2011/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-10-16 06:38
   43k 2013/04/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjbig-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-26 06:26
  200k 2010/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-08-09 08:02
   21k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkafs-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkafs-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:50
   78k 2013/06/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-01 16:18
  373k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkrb5-26.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkrb5-26.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:43
   40k 2013/06/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglber-2-4-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglber-2-4-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-17 19:02
  254k 2012/09/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglcms2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglcms2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-09-17 13:34
  230k 2013/06/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap-2-4-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap-2-4-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-17 19:03
  244k 2013/06/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2-4-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap_r-2-4-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-17 19:04
18935k 2013/01/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygLLVM-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygLLVM-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-15 06:27
    5k 2013/06/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglsa.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglsa.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-07 10:10
    6k 2013/06/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglsa64.dll  156k 2013/05/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglua-5.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglua-5.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-14 02:47
  123k 2011/05/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglzma-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglzma-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-05-19 03:41
  116k 2011/11/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglzo2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglzo2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-11-16 22:27
   94k 2012/04/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmagic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmagic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-04-22 19:09
   25k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 14:48
   25k 2009/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-11-20 19:13
   25k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenuw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenuw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 17:30
  213k 2011/07/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2011-07-31 06:12
   64k 2009/11/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmpc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmpc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-11-09 01:21
   92k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmpc-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmpc-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 19:19
  269k 2009/06/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmpfr-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmpfr-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-06-07 22:10
  344k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmpfr-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmpfr-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 19:07
   63k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 15:00
   63k 2009/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-11-20 19:25
   63k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++w-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++w-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 17:41
  195k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 14:45
  198k 2009/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-11-20 19:10
  244k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncursesw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncursesw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 17:28
  113k 2013/03/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygopenjpeg-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.5 sys=4.0
                  "cygopenjpeg-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-10 21:13
  211k 2013/05/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygp11-kit-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygp11-kit-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-28 21:51
   13k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 14:47
   13k 2009/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-11-20 19:12
   13k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanelw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanelw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 16:30
  241k 2012/12/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpango-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpango-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-12-27 03:10
   36k 2012/12/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangocairo-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangocairo-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-12-27 03:11
   61k 2012/12/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-12-27 03:11
   24k 2012/12/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-12-27 03:11
    9k 2010/10/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpaper-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpaper-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-10-08 05:56
  255k 2012/02/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-02-10 10:24
  259k 2012/12/03 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-12-03 05:34
 1628k 2012/07/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygperl5_14.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygperl5_14.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-07-12 20:17
  527k 2013/03/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpixman-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpixman-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-03-17 20:43
  127k 2012/08/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng14-14.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng14-14.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-08-22 05:29
  138k 2012/08/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng15-15.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng15-15.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-08-20 05:13
 1653k 2012/07/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpoppler-26.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpoppler-26.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-07-30 17:27
 1657k 2012/10/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpoppler-28.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpoppler-28.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-10-26 06:48
   22k 2002/06/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002-06-09 06:45
  695k 2009/04/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygppl-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygppl-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-04-18 13:44
  897k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygppl-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygppl-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 19:35
 2481k 2009/04/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygppl_c-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygppl_c-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-04-18 13:47
 3092k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygppl_c-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygppl_c-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 19:36
   35k 2013/06/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygptexenc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygptexenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-01 16:19
   18k 2009/04/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpwl-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpwl-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-04-18 13:44
   14k 2013/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpwl-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpwl-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-11 19:35
  418k 2013/06/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygquadmath-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygquadmath-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-16 04:43
  155k 2009/06/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline6.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-06-23 13:20
  162k 2012/05/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline7.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-04 22:07
   51k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygroken-18.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygroken-18.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:32
   84k 2010/07/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsasl2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsasl2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-07-02 04:19
   87k 2013/06/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsasl2-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsasl2-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-29 05:20
   24k 2012/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygSM-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygSM-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-03-12 09:40
  588k 2013/06/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsqlite3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsqlite3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-10 20:46
  131k 2012/05/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssh2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssh2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-21 05:57
  291k 2013/02/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-12 14:46
  366k 2013/02/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-1.0.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-1.0.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-02-12 14:44
   10k 2013/06/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssp-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-16 04:42
  878k 2013/06/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygstdc++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygstdc++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-15 14:07
  229k 2013/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygt1-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygt1-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-25 17:20
   59k 2012/10/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtasn1-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtasn1-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-10-01 16:28
   27k 2013/04/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygthai-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygthai-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-12 12:18
   48k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtic-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtic-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 14:45
   48k 2009/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtic-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtic-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009-11-20 19:10
   48k 2010/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygticw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygticw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-01-02 17:28
  346k 2013/04/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-17 06:45
    9k 2013/04/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiffxx-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiffxx-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-17 06:45
   14k 2012/11/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cyguuid-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyguuid-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-11-05 02:12
  157k 2013/01/01 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwind-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwind-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-01-01 06:33
   28k 2010/03/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwrap-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwrap-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010-03-28 10:02
 1140k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygX11-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygX11-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 09:20
    6k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygX11-xcb-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygX11-xcb-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 09:20
   10k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXau-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXau-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 06:29
  337k 2012/06/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXaw-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-06-14 19:21
   99k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 07:11
   15k 2012/09/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-icccm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-icccm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-09-28 18:13
   14k 2012/09/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-image-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-image-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-09-28 17:59
   29k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-render-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-render-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 07:12
    9k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-shm-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-shm-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 07:12
   14k 2012/09/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-util-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-util-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-09-28 17:51
   17k 2012/03/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXdmcp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXdmcp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-03-12 09:52
   61k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXext-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXext-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 10:06
   19k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXfixes-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXfixes-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 20:37
   66k 2012/06/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXft-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXft-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-06-14 19:13
  119k 2012/05/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxkbfile-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxkbfile-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-23 05:41
 1235k 2013/04/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-04-21 05:37
   75k 2012/05/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXmu-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmu-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-22 23:03
   11k 2012/05/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXmuu-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmuu-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-22 23:03
   53k 2012/05/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2012-05-23 05:42
   35k 2013/06/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXrender-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXrender-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-14 10:01
  318k 2013/06/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXt-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXt-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-06 21:17
   73k 2013/05/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-09 22:21
   25k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzip-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygzzip-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:44
   12k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzipfseeko-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygzzipfseeko-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:44
   14k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzipmmapped-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygzzipmmapped-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:44
    8k 2013/05/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygzzipwrap-0-13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygzzipwrap-0-13.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-05-30 03:44
 2807k 2013/06/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2013-06-07 10:11
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.7.20
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        Cygwin conv: 181
        API major: 0
        API minor: 266
        Shared data: 5
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 3
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Installations name: Installations
        Cygdrive default prefix:
        Build date:
        Shared id: cygwin1S5

Service             : cygserver
Display name        : CYGWIN cygserver
Current State       : Stopped
Command             : /usr/sbin/cygserver
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/cygserver.log
stderr path         : /var/log/cygserver.log
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Automatic
Account             : LocalSystem

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: C:\cyg_pkg
Last downloaded files from: ftp://ftp.hawo.stw.uni-erlangen.de/cygwin/

Package                               Version              Status
_autorebase                           000345-1             OK
_update-info-dir                      01166-1              OK
alternatives                          1.3.30c-10           OK
base-cygwin                           3.3-1                OK
base-files                            4.1-1                OK
bash                                  4.1.10-4             OK
binutils                              2.23.51-1            OK
bzip2                                 1.0.6-2              OK
ca-certificates                       1.87-1               OK
colorgcc                              1.3.2-2              OK
coreutils                             8.15-1               OK
cpio                                  2.11-2               OK
crypt                                 1.2-1                OK
csih                                  0.9.7-1              OK
cvs                                   1.12.13-10           OK
cvsps                                 2.2b1-1              OK
cygrunsrv                             1.40-2               OK
cygutils                              1.4.12-2             OK
cygwin                                1.7.20-1             OK
cygwin-doc                            1.7-1                OK
dash                                  0.5.7-1              OK
dbus                                  1.6.12-1             OK
dialog                                1.2-20130523-1       OK
diffutils                             3.2-1                OK
dos2unix                              6.0.3-1              OK
dri-drivers                           8.0.5-1              OK
ed                                    1.6-1                OK
editrights                            1.01-2               OK
file                                  5.11-1               OK
findutils                             4.5.11-1             OK
font-adobe-dpi75                      1.0.2-1              OK
font-alias                            1.0.3-1              OK
font-encodings                        1.0.4-1              OK
font-misc-misc                        1.1.1-1              OK
fontconfig                            2.10.2-1             OK
gamin                                 0.1.10-13            OK
gawk                                  4.1.0-1              OK
Empty package gcc
gcc                                   4.7.3-1              OK
Missing file: /usr/sbin/fix-libtool-scripts-for-latest-gcc-runtimes.sh from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/info/cpp.info.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/info/cppinternals.info.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/info/gcc.info.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/info/gccinstall.info.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/info/gccint.info.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/info/libgomp.info.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/be/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/be/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/fi/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/fi/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/sr/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/tr/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/tr/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/vi/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/vi/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/cpplib.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/gcc.mo from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man7/fsf-funding.7.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man7/gfdl.7.gz from package gcc-core
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man7/gpl.7.gz from package gcc-core
gcc-core                              4.7.3-1              Incomplete
gcc-fortran                           4.7.3-1              OK
gcc-g++                               4.7.3-1              OK
Empty package gcc4
gcc4                                  4.7.3-1              OK
gcc4-core                             4.7.3-2              OK
gcc4-fortran                          4.7.3-1              OK
gcc4-g++                              4.7.3-2              OK
gdb                                   7.6.50-2             OK
gettext                               0.18.1.1-2           OK
ghostscript                           9.06-1               OK
ghostscript-fonts-other               6.0-1                OK
ghostscript-fonts-std                 8.11-1               OK
git                                   1.7.9-1              OK
gnuplot                               4.6.3-1              OK
grep                                  2.6.3-1              OK
groff                                 1.21-2               OK
gsettings-desktop-schemas             3.6.1-1              OK
gsl                                   1.15-1               OK
gsl-devel                             1.15-1               OK
gsl-doc                               1.15-1               OK
gzip                                  1.4-1                OK
ipc-utils                             1.0-1                OK
less                                  444-1                OK
libasn1_8                             1.5.2-4              OK
libattr1                              2.4.46-1             OK
libblkid1                             2.21.2-1             OK
libbz2_1                              1.0.6-2              OK
libcairo2                             1.12.14-1            OK
libcloog0                             0.15.11-1            OK
libcom_err2                           1.42.7-1             OK
libcurl4                              7.29.0-1             OK
libdatrie1                            0.2.6-1              OK
libdb4.5                              4.5.20.2-3           OK
libdb4.8                              4.8.30-1             OK
libdbus1_3                            1.6.12-1             OK
libdialog11                           1.2-20130523-1       OK
libedit0                              20120311-1           OK
libexpat1                             2.1.0-2              OK
libfam0                               0.1.10-13            OK
libffi4                               4.5.3-3              OK
libffi6                               3.0.13-1             OK
libfontconfig1                        2.10.2-1             OK
libfontenc1                           1.1.2-1              OK
libfreetype6                          2.4.12-1             OK
libgcc1                               4.7.3-1              OK
libgcrypt11                           1.4.6-1              OK
libgd2                                2.0.36RC1-13         OK
libgdbm4                              1.8.3-20             OK
libgfortran3                          4.7.3-1              OK
libggi2                               2.2.2-3              OK
libggiwmh0                            0.3.2-3              OK
libgii1                               1.0.2-3              OK
libglapi0                             8.0.5-1              OK
libglib2.0_0                          2.34.3-2             OK
libgmp10                              5.1.1-1              OK
libgmp3                               4.3.2-1              OK
libgmpxx4                             5.1.1-1              OK
libgnutls26                           2.12.20-1            OK
libgomp1                              4.7.3-1              OK
libgpg-error0                         1.10-1               OK
libgraphite2_3                        1.2.1-1              OK
libgs9                                9.06-1               OK
libgssapi3                            1.5.2-4              OK
libharfbuzz0                          0.9.9-1              OK
libheimbase1                          1.5.2-4              OK
libheimntlm0                          1.5.2-4              OK
libhx509_5                            1.5.2-4              OK
libICE6                               1.0.8-1              OK
libiconv2                             1.14-2               OK
libicu48                              4.8.1-1              OK
libidn11                              1.26-1               OK
libintl8                              0.18.1.1-2           OK
libjbig2                              2.0-12               OK
libjpeg8                              8b-1                 OK
libkafs0                              1.5.2-4              OK
libkpathsea6                          20130529-1           OK
libkrb5_26                            1.5.2-4              OK
liblapack-devel                       3.4.2-1              OK
liblapack0                            3.4.2-1              OK
liblcms2_2                            2.4-1                OK
libllvm3.1                            3.1-3                OK
liblzma5                              5.0.2_20110517-1     OK
liblzo2_2                             2.06-1               OK
libmpc1                               0.8-1                OK
libmpc3                               1.0.1-2              OK
libmpfr1                              2.4.1-4              OK
libmpfr4                              3.1.2-1              OK
libncurses10                          5.7-18               OK
libncurses9                           5.7-16               OK
libncursesw10                         5.7-18               OK
libopenjpeg1                          1.5.1-2              OK
libopenldap2_4_2                      2.4.35-2             OK
libopenssl098                         0.9.8y-1             OK
libopenssl100                         1.0.1e-2             OK
libp11-kit0                           0.19.1-1             OK
libpango1.0_0                         1.32.5-1             OK
libpaper1                             1.1.24-1             OK
libpcre0                              8.21-2               OK
libpcre1                              8.32-1               OK
libpixman1_0                          0.28.2-1             OK
libpng14                              1.4.12-3             OK
libpng15                              1.5.12-1             OK
libpoppler26                          0.20.2-1             OK
libpoppler28                          0.20.5-2             OK
libpopt0                              1.6.4-4              OK
libppl                                0.10.2-1             OK
libppl9                               0.11.2-1             OK
libppl_c4                             0.11.2-1             OK
libptexenc1                           20130529-1           OK
libpwl5                               0.11.2-1             OK
libquadmath0                          4.7.3-1              OK
libreadline6                          5.2.14-12            OK
libreadline7                          6.1.2-3              OK
libroken18                            1.5.2-4              OK
libsasl2                              2.1.23-1             OK
libsasl2_3                            2.1.26-4             OK
libSM6                                1.2.1-1              OK
libsqlite3_0                          3.7.17-3             OK
libssh2_1                             1.4.2-1              OK
libssp0                               4.7.3-1              OK
libstdc++6                            4.7.3-1              OK
Empty package libstdc++6-devel
libstdc++6-devel                      4.7.3-1              OK
libtasn1_3                            2.14-1               OK
libthai0                              0.1.19-1             OK
libtiff5                              3.9.7-1              OK
libuuid1                              2.21.2-1             OK
libwind0                              1.5.2-4              OK
libwrap0                              7.6-21               OK
libX11-xcb1                           1.6.0-1              OK
libX11_6                              1.6.0-1              OK
libXau6                               1.0.8-1              OK
libXaw7                               1.0.11-1             OK
libxcb-icccm4                         0.3.9-1              OK
libxcb-image0                         0.3.9-1              OK
libxcb-render0                        1.9.1-1              OK
libxcb-shm0                           1.9.1-1              OK
libxcb-util1                          0.3.9-1              OK
libxcb1                               1.9.1-1              OK
libXdmcp6                             1.1.1-1              OK
libXext6                              1.3.2-1              OK
libXfixes3                            5.0.1-1              OK
libXft2                               2.3.1-1              OK
libxkbfile1                           1.0.8-1              OK
libxml2                               2.9.1-1              OK
libXmu6                               1.1.1-1              OK
libXmuu1                              1.1.1-1              OK
libXpm4                               3.5.10-1             OK
libXrender1                           0.9.8-1              OK
libXt6                                1.1.4-1              OK
libzzip0.13                           0.13.62-1            OK
login                                 1.10-10              OK
lua                                   5.1.5-1              OK
luit                                  20121014-1           OK
make                                  3.82.90-1            OK
man                                   1.6g-2               OK
mintty                                1.1.3-1              OK
mkfontdir                             1.0.7-1              OK
mkfontscale                           1.1.0-1              OK
openssh                               6.2p2-1              OK
perl                                  5.14.2-3             OK
perl-Error                            0.17016-1            OK
perl_vendor                           5.14.2-3             OK
poppler-data                          0.4.6-1              OK
python                                2.7.3-1              OK
rebase                                4.4.0-1              OK
run                                   1.2.0-1              OK
sed                                   4.2.2-3              OK
t1lib5                                5.1.2-12             OK
tar                                   1.26-1               OK
terminfo                              5.7_20091114-14      OK
texinfo                               4.13-4               OK
texlive                               20130529-1           OK
texlive-collection-basic              20130529-1           OK
texlive-collection-basic-doc          20130529-1           OK
Empty package texlive-collection-documentation-base
texlive-collection-documentation-base 20130529-1           OK
tzcode                                2013c-1              OK
util-linux                            2.21.2-1             OK
vim                                   7.3.1152-1           OK
vim-common                            7.3.1152-1           OK
vim-minimal                           7.3.1152-1           OK
w32api                                9999-1               OK
w32api-headers                        3.0b_svn5747-1       OK
w32api-runtime                        3.0b_svn5747-1       OK
wget                                  1.13.4-1             OK
which                                 2.20-2               OK
xauth                                 1.0.7-1              OK
xclock                                1.0.6-1              OK
xcursor-themes                        1.0.3-1              OK
xf86-video-dummy                      0.3.6-2              OK
xf86-video-nested                     0.1.0-3              OK
xinit                                 1.3.2-1              OK
xkbcomp                               1.2.4-1              OK
xkeyboard-config                      2.9-1                OK
xmodmap                               1.0.7-1              OK
xorg-server                           1.14.2-1             OK
xorg-server-common                    1.14.2-1             OK
xrdb                                  1.0.9-1              OK
xterm                                 291-1                OK
xxd                                   7.3.1152-1           OK
xz                                    5.0.2_20110517-1     OK
zlib0                                 1.2.8-1              OK
Use -h to see help about each section