* partly out-of-sync mirrors
@ 2013-08-04 16:04 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-08-04 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

While trying to update my 64bit Cygwin installation I noticed that some
mirrors are partly out of sync.  The four european mirrors I've tried
were missing some packages from suitesparse (in x86_64 only) that have
last been updated on July 15.  I've temporarily switched to kernel.org
to get those.  Can somebody with the requisite access rights please
check into the situation?

Regards,
Achim.