On Oct 16 15:17, Bengt Larsson wrote: > Christopher Faylor wrote: > > >I guess so. In a project that wasn't requestware or wishware it would > >be a spur for someone to submit code to Cygwin to implement SIGPOLL and > >it's accompanying siginfo_t handling. Unfortunately, Cygwin seems to > >be mainly requestware these days. > > Is a bug report "requestware"? I actually did look at the malloc code > but I found it very hard to understand. No, good bugreports with testcases are usually a joy (unless it's in a part of code the developer hates a lot, but that goes without saying, I guess). As for the Doug Lea malloc code, I think there aren't so many people claiming they fully understand the code. Except Doug Lea, probably. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat