On Nov 3 14:13, Bill Welch wrote: > My apologies for the snark. The list archive ends at the same > message as the top of the second page of the nabble rendering and I > didn't immediately see the additional messages in nabble that > include a workaround. Setup should work for admins in the first place, without having to remember explicit elevating every time. To fix this for the 64 bit version, the best solution is not just to remove the "require admin" manifest. Instead, there's a patch in the loop which allows setup to elevate itself. It's just not ready for prime time yet. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat