On Nov 17 04:54, Andrey Repin wrote: > Greetings, All! > > I've just made a mistake of launching Setup, when I've had a shell window > running. > When setup asked to kill it because it was unable to replace a library, I > manually exited the shell, and told Setup to proceed with killing. > Sadly, it killed itself right away. This may be related to the fopen problem I introduce in the latest setup release, see the other thread from over the weekend. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat