On Nov 19 16:08, Warren Young wrote: > On 11/19/2013 10:13, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > >Why do they have to make such a mess out of a simple function like > >GetVersionEx? > > Backwards compatibility at all costs? Right. I'm just glad the native API is more reliable. > >How dense is that? > > Manifest Density. > > (American joke.) ...which I don't get. Care to explain on cygwin-talk? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat