On Dec 2 21:19, Jason Tishler wrote: > Corinna, > > On Sun, Dec 01, 2013 at 01:23:00PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > On Nov 30 06:32, David Stacey wrote: > > > Jason Tishler: As rebase maintainer, if you agree with my diagnosis > > > then please could you make new versions of 'rebase' containing the > > > fix for both architectures. Thank you. > > > > Jason, do you have time to do that? Otherwise I can create new > > packages as well (after bumping the version to 4.4.1). > > I will release a new package for each architecture as soon as possible. Cool, thank you! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat