* PHP error
@ 2013-12-17  2:53 wynfield
From: wynfield @ 2013-12-17  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

While checking to see what verions of php I had I ran php --version and received the following warning regarding mysqli:

$  php --version
   PHP Warning:  Module 'mysqli' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
   PHP Warning:  Module 'mysqli' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
   PHP 5.4.19 (cli) (built: Aug 23 2013 14:32:19)
   Copyright (c) 1997-2013 The PHP Group
   Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Zend Technologies

Is this a problem or simply an annoying message that should be ignored?

* Re: PHP error
@ 2013-12-17  9:35 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2013-12-17  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wynfield, cygwin

Greetings, wynfield@gmail.com!

> While checking to see what verions of php I had I ran php --version and received the following warning regarding mysqli:

> $  php --version
>    PHP Warning:  Module 'mysqli' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
>    PHP Warning:  Module 'mysqli' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
>    PHP 5.4.19 (cli) (built: Aug 23 2013 14:32:19)
>    Copyright (c) 1997-2013 The PHP Group
>    Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Zend Technologies

> Is this a problem or simply an annoying message that should be ignored?

I'm pretty sure this is a problem with your PHP configuration, that have
nothing to do with Cygwin.
Most likely, you have mysqli module mentioned multiple times in PHP
configuration.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Re: PHP error
@ 2013-12-17 10:29   ` wynfield
From: wynfield @ 2013-12-17 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Andrey
  Thanks for replying.  You were right. I found the problem and fixed it.