On Jan 13 17:53, Pavel Fedin wrote: > Hello! > > Is there any support for xattrs ? I sometimes work with SquashFS images > which make use of them (like security.capability) and i'd like to be able to > store them along files. > If not implemented, can this be somehow fulfilled ? For example, we could > store them in a dedicated NTFS stream. "user." xattrs are supported, but no others. This is partially to have smooth support of xattrs when using Samba shares. See the attr package and the getxattr, etc. calls in Cygwin's ntea.cc. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat