To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Public key authorization problem with latest snapshot
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 03:26:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 12:25:07PM -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
>On 3/20/2014 11:02 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Mar 20 01:58, Andrey Repin wrote:
>>> Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

>>> I can't explain the behavior, but I could say, that setting
>>> "handler_installed = true;" before the handler is actually installed is not
>>> quite right.
>>> Unless that variable is used inside either of two functions called afterward,
>>> I would move it down to the end of `if' block.
>>
>> BTDT.  This isn't the problem.  I *may* have found the culprit today,
>> but I ripped apart a lot of the code so I'm not really sure yet.  Stay
>> tuned.
>
>The problems I've reported seem to all be fixed in the latest snapshot
>(2014-03-29 15:21:43 UTC).  Thanks!

I'm sure Corinna will be happy to hear that.  She put in LONG hours
getting that issue sorted out.

I helped too, of course, by offering important "I don't like that
implementation" style feedback.  It was one of those 50/50 collaborations
where one person does all the work and the other person mentions it on
a mailing list.

cgf