On Apr 8 09:06, Joshua Hudson wrote: > Sorry took so long to reply. Only reply was set to the mailing list > but not to me. That's the normal thing on mailing lists. > > BLODA? > > No listed BLODA installed. > > CLOSE_WAIT entries do not appear to build up from normal ssh use via > the cygwin ssh client. All CLOSE_WAIT entries show IP addresses not > ours. (Port is open on a public IP address. Only private key > authentication allowed.) I can't reproduce this, sorry. > > OpenSSH_6.4p1, OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013 > > CYGWIN_NT-6.1 redacted 1.7.25(0.270/5/3) 2013-08-31 20:37 x86_64 Cygwin For a start, you should update to the latest Cygwin and OpenSSH. If you can still reproduce this, we'll need something like a testcase. 58 CLOSE_WAIT connections in't that much btw. It doesn't explain a connection refused, unless you have lots and lots more open connections at the time. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat