On Apr 14 17:02, Shaddy Baddah wrote: > Hi, > > On 2014-04-07 22:00+1000, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >I just released Cygwin 1.7.29-2. This is a bugfix release. > > I looked to see if this had been asked, but couldn't see anything. I'm > curious as to why this is a -2 release? Accident? Depends on how you look at it, I guess. I created and uploaded a -1 version, but no half hour later I found the problem which made cygserver report the broken signal_arrived handle, so I uploaded -2 with the fix. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat