On Apr 14 07:24, Mayank Patke wrote: > > Cool! For a start, what you could do is to install WinDbg(*) and the > > Windows 8.1 symbol package(**). You also need at least a base > > installation of Cygwin, plus the cygwin-debuginfo and gdb packages. > > That should be enough to get us going. > > I already have WinDbg and I just installed the symbol package and > reinstalled Cygwin, so I should be good to go. FTR, in private mail it turned out to be a problem with a stray, older Cywgin DLL which was earlier in $PATH sometimes. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat