On Apr 25 11:10, Jan Nijtmans wrote: > 2014-04-25 10:35 GMT+02:00 Corinna Vinschen: > > Yeah, I'm n ot exactly looking forward to it since I'm very familiar > > with CVS or SVN, but have nothing but trouble with git. But since > > everybody else is so very happy with git, I guess I'll have to adapt. > > Teeth-gnashingly. > > There are other alternatives than SVN and Git, you could try > Fossil: > > Jari Aalto made fossil version 1.28 available recently as > Cygwin/Cygwin64 package, which works fine. (Previous > builds had issues due to SQLite build problems, but those > are all fixed in this build). Highly recommended, > especially if you hate GIT (you are not the only one, really!), > I am using it extensively. Looks nice, but I'm not so sure there should run YA sccs on sourceware. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat