On May 1 19:07, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote: > Hello > > I have tried to build the recent cvs snapshot of gnuplot both on Cygwin-x86 and Cygwin-x86_64. > > The caca terminal works correctly on the Cygwin-x86. However it does not work on Cygwin-x86_64. > > First I have reported in the bug-ticket on the SourceForge of gnuplot. > https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/1391/ > > But I feel that this is not the gnuplot issue but Cygwin-x86_64 issue. Because the caca terminal works fine on Cygwin-x86 > > I have tried to execute gnuplot(cvs) on gdb. > > gnuplot> set term caca > Terminal type set to 'caca' > Options are 'enhanced size 80, 25 background rgb "white" color noinverted charset blocks' > gnuplot> plot sin(x) > > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. > 0x0000000077868e5d in ntdll!RtlUnwindEx () > from /cygdrive/c/Windows/system32/ntdll.dll > (gdb) > > The Segmentation fault is occured. > What can I do the further purchase of this issue? I have a hunch: Please try the latest snapshot DLL from http://cygwin.com/snhapshots/ The above crash looks like it might be a wrongly catched exception in one of the Windows DLLs. If so, this would be a result of a glitch in the 64 bit exception handling, which should be fixed in the latest snapshots. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat