On Jul 3 12:11, Alexander Schwab wrote: > > That's the real output? No error message, just the names of the > > mount points? Is that the 32 or 64 bit Cygwin? > > > > Given the lack of access to netapp drives, if this is a bug in Cygwin > > (which seems likely in this case) I would need your cooperation to run > > debugging sessions to be able to come up with a fix. Is that ok? > > > > For a start, could you run `strace -o df.strace df' and attach the > > df.strace file to your reply? > > Sorry, I forgot to answer the rest of your questions in the hurry: I don't see any other mail from you except this one... > arch: > i686 > [...] > Debugging sessions would of course be okay on a test machine. Oh, I wouldn't access your machines. I would just ask you per PM to run certain commands or test DLLs if required. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat