On Jul 15 21:55, JonY wrote: > On 7/15/2014 21:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >> > >> FWIW, the problem disappears if I revert gcc-core and libgcc1 to 4.8.2-2. > > > > JonY, do you have a chance to have a look into this issue? > > > > Sorry, I have been busy these few weeks, but I am well aware that there > is a problem with one of the libgcc changes, but has yet to investigate it. > > I believe Jon Turney has looked into it somewhat. Sounds good. Thanks in advance. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat