On Jul 16 13:36, Ti Strga wrote: > Christopher Faylor wrote: > > Increasing the size of the buffer should have been enough to fix the > > problem but, when possible, I like to use two forms of protection when I > > fix a bug. > > I recall someone on a project here doing a bugfix with a commit log like: > > yyyy-mm-dd The Guy's Name > > Fix #nnnnn > foo.cc (func1): Belt. > bar.cc (func2): Suspenders. > > Anyhow, I'm looking forward to trying out the fix myself. We've been > getting those errors here but not nearly as often. Just try the latest developer snapshot Cygwin DLL: http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat