On Jul 25 12:09, Achim Gratz wrote: > I've been running with the latest LDAP enabled snapshot from 2014-07-14. > With this snapshot the "passwd -R" hangs when trying to set or delete the > password on the server. That's very likely the problem introduced by changing the default mutex type and fixed in 1.7.31-2. The getpass function hangs due to the main thread's mutex not being a PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE. > The snapshot from 2014-07-09 works correctly in > that respect. > > Would it be possible to roll a new LDAP enabled snapshot with all the fixes > based on the latest Cygwin release, please? 2014-07-24 is such a snapshot, basically what I just upload as 1.7.31-3, plus all the AD integration stuff. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat