On Aug 9 22:41, D. Boland wrote: > Hi group, > > I have the Sendmail port ready. I will anounce my intent to package it > soon. > > There is one thing, though. Sendmail relies heavily on the procmail > program. The problem is that the procmail package as it is now, is not > "multiple root" aware. It also is not able to do suid at the moment. > > To accomplished this, procmail would have to be modified slightly. > From the Cygwin website, I can see that procmail is maintained bij > Jason Tishler. > > I need these modifications for Sendmail to work. I remember Corinna > mentioning that the package is old and needs to be updated. Maybe it > is orphaned? In that case I'd be happy to adopt it. Jason, ping? I already built procmail for x86_64 becasue Jason hadn't much time way back when. Dependent on his current workload he might be glad to hand over procmail. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat