On Aug 14 20:22, D. Boland wrote: > Hi group, > > I'm trying to post to gmane.os.cygwin.applications, but I get an NNTP error: > 'gmane.os.cygwin.applications is unidirectional' > > Should I post to another newsgroup? As maintainer you should be subscribed to the mailing list cygwin-apps AT cygwin DOT com. That's also where you should post. See https://cygwin.com/lists.html Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat