On Sep 24 07:41, Achim Gratz wrote: > Corinna Vinschen cygwin.com> writes: > > > cygserver: bad request body length: got 11 > > > > I think I found the bug. I missed the trailing \0 from the user name > > in the packet length sent to cygserver. I fixed that in CVS and uploaded > > a new snapshot to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/. Please test. > > I haven't seen this warning in the event log with the 2014-09-05 snapshot in > place. Thanks! Cool, thanks! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat