On Oct 14 20:21, Achim Gratz wrote: > I've ran into some strange problem with the snapshots. > [...] > $ lwp-request http://server.local/ > > spits out the index page as it should. Installing a snapshot, both the > earliest I still had locally available, which was 2014-08-19 and the > latest from 2014-10-11 produces the error: > > "Transport endpoint not connected" lwp-request is one of the tools using connect to try if a former non-blocking connect worked. This is ugly but, sigh, valid behaviour, The latest changes to the socket code didn't take this scenario into account. I applied a fix and uploaded a new snashot to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ Please give it a try. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat