On Oct 27 18:48, Doug Henderson wrote: > On 27 October 2014 15:46, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > Hi Cygwin friends and users, > > > > > > I just released a 3rd TEST version of the next upcoming Cygwin release, > > 1.7.33-0.3. > > > > In https://cygwin.com/preliminary-ntsec.html at the end of the "Brief > overview of Windows security" section, immediately before the heading > "Mapping Windows accounts to POSIX accounts", the link to > http://docs.sun.com/ redirects to > http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/indexes/documentation/index.html > where you must drill down or search for "Solaris ACL API". The search > requires an Oracle login id to view the pages. It is not immediately > obvious where to find the "Online man pages for the Solaris ACL API". Thanks for the hint. I replaced that by direct links to docs.oracle. Should be better now, I hope. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat