On Dec 5 08:28, Andrey Repin wrote: > >> On Nov 11 12:14, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >> The new stuff is still missing documentation, [...] > > > If you're wondering why I didn't create a test release yet, it's all > > about this dreaded documentation. > > > Did I mention already how much I hate writing documentation? Yes? > > Whatever. I really hate writing documentation! It's infinitely worse > > than writing the code. > > Every 10 lines of documentation I write for my projects make me want to > rewrite at least one line of the code. Because it feels stupid now, that I've > explained, how it works. Unfortunately you *have* to explain configuration. > > I'd appreciate if those not shy to install developer snapshots would > > give this stuff a try in the meantime. > > I think I'm about to make a script to install snapshots, at this rate it seems > the right thing to do. > Is there a direct way to query for the latest snapshot? The snapshots always have a date attached to the filename. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat